There's so much to to love in SloHi!
- Beautiful Sloan Lake Park, only three blocks away, offers easy access to great running and biking trails.
- Rise & Shine Biscuit Kitchen and Cafe, just a hop across the street, is a great spot for hot delicious breakfast.
- Slohi Coffee & Bike, the hip community hub down the street, is just as revered for their espresso as their wheels.
- Hogshead Brewery, the nearby English-inspired pub, is perfect for afternoons hanging out with friends.
These spots, all within a short walk from Slohi Flats, are destined to be your new favorite haunts!
At Slohi Flats, you’ll find yourself only minutes away from just about everything in Denver: Downtown, the stadium, the Highlands, all easily accessible via these transportation options:
- Two RTD bus lines stop within a block of the building. These lines (51 & 50) run south/north on Sheridan Boulevard. Both can be taken south to connect with the W Line at Sheridan Station.
- Three additional RTD bus lines are accessible within .3 miles of the SloHi Flats. These lines (28, 28B, & 32) run east/west.
- The W Line is only a 10-minute bus ride away, or 1.8 miles by bicycle or foot.
- Nearby access to dedicated bike lanes and bike-friendly roads link up to trails at Sloan Lake Park. Trails at Lakewood / Dry Gulch Park, where cyclists can link up with Platte River Trail on the Eastern end.
- Turo and Car2Go both have car sharing vehicles available with 1 mile of the residence.
2900 Sheridan Boulevard
Denver, CO 80214